Oct 4, 2011

I Diddy Mean To Hurt You: Didd Apologizes For His Explosion

P. Diddy or Diddy or whatever he wants to call himself took to Twitter to apologize about a recent outrage he had at a nightclub. He was attending a BET Hip Hop Awards afterparty and became aggressively angry when he saw a patron drinking Grey Goose when the Hip Hopper is known for promoting Ciroc Vodka. Diddy threatened to get violent and yelled a series of racial and homophobic expletives. I'm sure you guys can use your imaginations to figure out what he said. If not, the words rhyme with Trigga and Bob Saget. 

T.I., who was right beside Diddy through the whole altercation, was trying to calm him down and get him out of the situation. He tells The Hollywood Gossip that, "Put that shit down... put that shit down before I come smack that purple shirt off your ass." That's when T.I. tried to reason with Diddy telling him, "Let them niggas drink what the fuck they want man. I love you nigga ... you know I will go to war with you, but come on man ... let's go."

I love black people. I love their energy especially when they're the only ones laughing at me when I do stand-up. But at the same time, some of them can get real crazy if you piss them off. Trust me, I've dated plenty of them to know you shouldn't call them by a different name in bed. It's not pretty. 

Photo: Eurweb

No comments:

Post a Comment