Oct 18, 2011

Bar Brawl, Eh?: Mr. LaBeouf Gets Into Bar Fights In Canada

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

A video has been released all over the internet of Shia LeBeouf getting into a street fight with, what appears to be, Zach Galifianakis' stunt double. An eyewitness told a Canadian radio station that the altercation began inside a bar where LaBeouf and fatty started arguing. Security officers kicked the two out and fat ass decided to pummel LaBeouf. Friends of the Transformers star pulled him away from the fight and convinced him to walk away. Apparently, this isn't the first time Shia has been in trouble with alcohol. He's had a DUI, a drunk episode at Walgreens, and other bar fights. This only proves my theory that once a Disney star, always a trainwreck. Britney Spears shaved her head, Lindsay Lohan gets more dates with a judge than the camera man of Judge Judy, and Miley Cyrus was born in Tennessee.

I feel like I'm writing a story about myself. I'm not the cleanest dish on the rack but, believe it or not, I've learned from a few of my mistakes. There's a pretty good chance that shit needs to change when you wake up every Sunday morning saying, "Has anyone seen my left shoe or my front teeth?" I'm talkin' to you Charlie Sheen.

Video: D Listed (Courtesy of TMZ)

No comments:

Post a Comment