Oct 26, 2011

In The Ass: Man Has Sex With Donkey, Thought It Was A Woman

A man in Zimbabwe has made a laughing stock out of himself after he told a court he had no idea he had sex with a donkey because he thought it was a woman. He says, "I only came to know that I was being intimate with a donkey when I got arrested. I had hired a prostitute and paid $20 for the service at Down Town night club and I don't know how she then became a donkey." I don't know who to feel sorry for. The prostitute who only got $20 for having sex with a man or the donkey who got paid nothing to have sex with the man. Police found the man having sex with the donkey in his front yard around 4am with the donkey tied around the neck to a tree and lying on the ground. It sounds like the donkey didn't have anything against it, so what's the problem? 

No comments:

Post a Comment