Oct 4, 2011

Milking It: Scientist Makes Clothes Out Of Milk

Anke Domaske is a scientist in Germany who has figured out a way to make clothing out of milk. She mixes powdered milk with other ingredients that forms a specific material to weave it into clothing. She plans on presenting it to the fashion industry and calling her clothing line QMilch. She says, "The milk fabric even has proteins in the powder to keep your skin in great condition." She's not a very smart scientist if she can't spell milk. However, this would be a great dress for Lady GaGa so she has something to wash down her meat dress. I just hope she's not lactose intolerant because then she'll have to wear another dress made out of Pepto Bismol. How the hell would you even wash these clothes made of powdered milk? I'd be pissed if it was laundry day and found out my my washer soiled my clothes in whole milk. In fact, I'd have a cow. She better be making jackets so people don't freeze and turn into milk shakes.

Photo: Ecouterre

No comments:

Post a Comment