Oct 11, 2011

Ass-anine: Kim Kardashian Talks Regrets and Cooking

Kim Kardashian went on the Rachel Ray show to talk about her life so far with her hot new husband that I could sure climb all over. I understand that this is such a stupid story, but it's not my fault that everything that Kim Kardashian touches turns into annoying. When talking about her wedding, Kardashian tells Rachel Ray that she only had one regret: not being able to stand on a stool. The annoying celebrity is only 5'2 while her husband is a whopping 6'9, which also happens to be my two favorite numbers. Kim acts like she doesn't have a big ass. If she wanted to be taller, she should have thought things through and just laid on her stomach. She goes on to talk about cooking for her husband. She says, “I cooked this meal the other day … I’ve made it before, I don’t know what happened with me I just made it so bad and he ate the whole thing. I took one bite and spit it out. It was the worst meal! But I made up for it with other things I had made.” Yeah, like making him a celebrity. 

Photo: We Heart It

No comments:

Post a Comment