Oct 2, 2011

Dinner For Two: Jessica Simpson is Pregnant

According to In Touch, a source close to Jessica Simpson has revealed that the singer is pregnant. Some people are saying her fiance Eric Johnson deliberately impregnated her as a gold-digging motive. Either way, I could have sworn that Jessica Simpson has been pregnant for the longest time. The source claims that Simpson has already had strange cravings, such as chips dipped in chocolate and non-alcoholic margaritas. Those are some pretty weird cravings. Why the fuck wouldn't she put alcohol in her margarita? I wonder if she even knows that she's pregnant. If she is pregnant, she's due in the spring time, so I'm assuming next summer we can catch a hilarious episode of I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant: Celebrity Edition.

Photo: Ology

No comments:

Post a Comment