Oct 10, 2011

Punched In The Facebook: Man Hits Wife For Not 'Liking' His Post

A man in Texas is pleading not guilty for the battery charges against him for hitting his wife when he noticed she didn't make a response to one of his Facebook posts. The guy posted a status about the anniversary of the death of his mother and was offended when other people were responding to his post, except his wife. He was dropping off their kids at the woman's home in New Mexico when he decided to confront her. He told her, "That's amazing everyone 'Likes' my status but you, you're my wife. You should be the first one to 'Like' my status." Then, he slapped her across the face and pulled her hair. Authorities confirmed that he was intoxicated at the time so that must have been one hell of a drive for those kids they have. I can't imagine what they've gone through. My dad has driven me and my brother home while under the influence of alcohol. He almost hit a mailbox and told it to get out of his way. Then he threw up on my lap and said, "Well, you shouldn't have been in the way then."

Photo: Simply Zesty

No comments:

Post a Comment