Oct 2, 2011

KISS The Bride: Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed Marry

KISS bassist Gene Simmons and former Playboy Playmate Shannon Tweed have finally tied the knot after being together for 28 years. I don't know what the fuck took so long, but I guess the 27th year was too soon to say, "I do." The two got married at the Beverly Hills Hotel and had over 400 guests, including Hugh "Bathrobe" Hefner, Bill Maher, and the KISS band. The son of the couple, Nick, made all of the wedding invitations, which means they probably didn't have much money and the daughter, Sophie, was the maid of honor, which means Shannon doesn't have any friends. In an interview with Entertainment Tonight, Simmons said, "It is time for me to grow up. I'm 62. I've been doing a lot of wacky stuff for an awfully long time…and there's nobody I've ever said 'I love you' to, I do. I even find it difficult to say 'I love you' to my mother. But I love Shannon with all my heart and all my soul, and always will." That's not really saying much. The only reason he doesn't love his mother so much is because she never posed nude for a men's magazine.

Photo: Reality TV Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment