Sep 27, 2011

Overprotection: Child Chews On A Condom At McDonald's

McDonald's is launching an investigation after a little girl went up to her father chewing a used condom after playing in a McDonald's play place. The father was absolutely shocked and immediately washed her mouth out with soap. He said, "I was absolutely disgusted. Other people grabbed their kids and just about jumped the fence." That's a little dramatic. Nobody needs to jump the fence after seeing a magnum. It's a condom; not a resurrection of Michael Jackson. The father then told a junior manager about the incident and was told that it was the second condom found that day. I don't know who is deciding to have sex at a McDonald's. I can't see anyone finding that place romantic unless they're Jessica Simpson or Mariah Carey's fat ass. Either way, now I know why the floors were so sticky when I used to play there.

Photo: Inquisitr

No comments:

Post a Comment