Feb 29, 2012

Detox: Lindsay Says She's Clean And Sober

Lindsay went on the "Today" show to tell Matt Lauer that she's ready to get her act together and that she "won't let anyone down." Even though firecrotch denied having substance abuse problems the last time she was on the NBC show, she claims she's sick of the Hollywood party scene. She says, "I went out, actually, a few months ago with a friend. And I was so uncomfortable. Not because I felt tempted, just because it was just the same thing that it always was before. And it just wasn’t fun for me. I’ve become more of a homebody. And I like that.” That's not true. She didn't just become a homebody. She was under house arrest. Either way, I'm still hoping that she proves everyone wrong. I've been waiting for her to make her comeback for the longest time. Hopefully she knows that in order to make a comeback, she has to actually come back. 

Source: Gossip Cop
Photo: Yuku

No comments:

Post a Comment