Feb 14, 2012

I Have Nothing: Whitney Houston Found Dead In Hotel Room.

According to multiple TMZ articles, Whitney Houston was found dead in room 434 at the Beverly Hills Hilton while bathing before a party on Saturday evening. Her aunt, Mary Jones, was the one who found Whitney's body submerged in the bath tub. She immediately called 911 and tried to give her CPR. However, the paramedics came and their efforts were also unsuccessful. They pronounced her dead at 3:55pm and according to the autopsy, the cause of death may have been from Houston mixing alcohol with prescription drugs. Among the prescription drugs was Xanax, which is used to treat depression and anxiety. Xanax mixed with alcohol can cause a severe sedation and could be why Houston was found asleep in the bath tub. I'm not going to make any of the obvious jokes her because that wouldn't be fair for Ms. Crack Is Whack. All I can say is... I've officially checked into the heartbreak hotel. I wanna dance with somebody, but I have nothing. Nothing. Nothing. It's not right, but it's okay. Because my love is your love. And he makes me feel like a million dollar bill. I will take things step by step because I am every woman. I learned from the best, Whitney. I will always love you.

Source: TMZ
Photo: EurWeb

No comments:

Post a Comment