Feb 7, 2012

Going Both Ways: Snooki Considers Herself Bisexual

In an interview with the Huffington Post, Snooki admitted that she considers herself to be a bisexual. I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but more power to ya, girl. Although she's been intimate with a girl before, she would never settle down with one. She says, “I would never be with a girl because I like… penis." She sounds like me when I'm drunk. I love penis just as much as the next gay, but when my blood alcohol content is past the legal limit, there's a good chance I'm going to tongue rape a girl. That doesn't make me bisexual. That makes me desperate. I don't think Snooki is bisexual. I believe people who are bisexual are attracted, have sex, and are willing to settle down with someone of both sexes. Kinda like Oprah. 

Source: Gossip Cop
Photo: Sunne

No comments:

Post a Comment