Feb 15, 2012

Clooney Tunes: George Clooney Is Sleeepy, Lonely, and Too Drunk

According to The Hollywood Reporter, George Clooney's life may not be all that it's cracked up to be. As Gossip Cop likes to put it, "his life is disturbingly like" mine. The article mentions how he feels lonely, lives in the wrong side of the Hollywood Hills, and watches The Soup and Jersey Shore like everyone else. I have seen The Soup a couple of times, but I've never seen the Jersey Shore in fear that I may catch an STD or skin cancer. Anywho, he admits to THR that he does all the movies that he wants, but at a much lower paycheck than other big names in Hollywood. Maybe if he actually accepted higher paychecks then he could probably afford to live in the right side of the Hollywood Hills. Either way I'm sure he's making more money than I can ever spend anyway. In spite of his success, he still has trouble sleeping. Obviously, he doesn't know what marijuana is. His final problem is drinking. However, I don't know how many times I have to tell people this. Drinking is not the problem. It is the solution. I believe something magical can happen when someone is drunk at 2am and still manages to make it home. Clooney says, "I drink at times too much. I do enjoy drinking, and there have been times in my life when it’s crossed the line from being fun to having to drink late at night for absolutely no reason. So what I do is, I stop.” Apparently, Clooney hasn't had a cocktail since New Years, which is what I read after finding out that he has a drinking problem. Obviously my hopes were shut down. I can't agree with this guy on anything. When he talks about marriage he says, "I don't even think about it, really." Never mind. I can agree with him on one thing.

Source: Gossip Cop
Photo: The Uni Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment