Feb 14, 2012

Getting Around: My Latest Tip On Staying Healthy

Like many Americans I suffer through something called weight fluctuation. I am very active. I go to the gym, swim, play tennis, volleyball, and for the most part eat some decently healthy meals on a daily basis. However, I am also a heavy drinker and party animal. I usually exercise all week long and by the time Friday comes along I'm down to 172. However, I go to my school gym which isn't open on weekends so all I do is party without exercise all weekend long. If you guys are guessing that my latest tip on staying healthy has anything to do with drugs, you're wrong. It's a good guess, but still wrong. It involves sex and jogging. I've been known to work well under a reward system when I do things good, but I've never found anything rewarding about jogging. Until now. As most of you know, like many other gay men, I use a smart phone app called Grindr where I can chat and meet up with gay men in my area. What I'll do is look for a man on Grindr to meet up with. After we plan a time to meet up, I'll run to his house, do the nasty, and run back. Yes, running back is a little more difficult. Not because I am drained from the sex, but because I am a bottom and I tend to run as if I need to go number two after intercourse. However, it is definitely something that works for me since running to Taco Bell wasn't giving me back the results I wanted. If you guys are also struggling from weight fluctutation then I highly recommend using a similar routine. Your reward doesn't have to be sex, but if it is, please be safe.

Photo: Shiny Shiny

No comments:

Post a Comment