Feb 14, 2012

Life Savers: Woman's Record-Setting Boobs Saved Her LIfe

A woman is alive after she experienced a car crash, wrapping her vehicle around a tree, but escaped any serious injury thanks to her size 38KKK breasts. Sheyla Hershey says the airbags to her Ford Mustang didn't go off, but who need 'em when you got a pair inside your blouse? She was on her way to pick up her husband from a Super Bowl party in her hometown of Houston, Texas. Apparently, everything is bigger in Texas. Hershey says, "My implants saved my life, my breasts are very sore and I have some scratches on them but I know I would have been badly hurt without them because they are very close to the steering wheel." Hershey claims that she lost control of her car so I'm guessing her boobs were also close to eyes, as well. She also told Radar Online that she was taking drugs for depression and a bipolar disorder, which confuses me because I thought women get implants be happy. She was also taking vicodin and painkillers for the back pain that her breasts have been causing her. I'm not Asian, but I can definitely do the math here and conclude that those breasts are probably bringing more pain than pleasure. I love boobies just as much as the next guy, but I don't need them to be the size of medicine balls to enjoy them. 

Source: NY Daily News

No comments:

Post a Comment