Feb 7, 2012

What A Waist: Romanian Model Has A 20-inch Waist

Thanks to the DListed.com, I have now seen a woman with a 20-inch waist. Her name is Ioana Spangenberg and she's a Romanian model living in Germany. She says at age 13 her waist was 15 inches and some people were able to put their hands around her waist and still have room. For those of you who don't know, having a 15 inch waist is like the size of Oprah's ankles. She also says being bigger meant you came from a wealthy family causing no one to be interested in dating her. I think I speak for everyone who isn't interested in dating her when I say, it's not the money the guys were worried about. I'm sure they just didn't want to have sex with something shaped like a Chinese yo-yo. However, she says it wasn't until her husband Jan posted pictures of her on the internet and received positive feedback that Spangenberg felt beautiful. She still wants to gain weight but all of the frankfurters in Germany aren't helping. If she really needs some tips on how to gain weight, I can help her out since I do it all the time. It's called blacking out.

Source: D Listed
Photo: Pop on the Pop

No comments:

Post a Comment