Feb 14, 2012

Tea'd Off: Lady Arrested For Pouring Ice Tea On Father In "Self-Defense"

Just when you thought Florida was starting to act like Paris Hilton and finally keep her big feet out of the news, she has to go ahead and let her cracked-out self into the streets again. In a little town called Port St. Lucie, Jacqueline Collins was making some iced tea while her father was watching the Super Bowl. Apparently, they got into an argument over what Collins' son had for lunch. Collins' father gave her son a meal that she didn't agree with and her father snapped back and told her not to order him around. One pitcher and seventeen ice cubes later, Collins poured ice tea all over her father and he called the police. Collins claims she poured the ice tea in self-defense, but she was still arrested on a misdemeanor battery charge. This lady is stupid. Her father is 79 years old. If she has to defend herself from a 79-year-old man, then I recommend she keep her ice tea in the pitcher where it belongs. I can sort of understand where this woman is coming from. There have been lots of times where I've wanted to pour ice tea all over my father. He never drank ice tea much so it probably would've been substituted with Budweiser or my stepmom's tears. But obviously I would never do that because he always has to ask me something annoying while he whips me with a belt, like, "Why you do that?" or "You think it's funny?" Yes, dad. I think pulling down my classmate's pants in the lunch line is hilarious.

Source: TC Palm
Photo: Shutter Stock

No comments:

Post a Comment