Sep 15, 2011

Bandi-Toe: Toe-Sucking Bandit Strikes Again!

Police in Little Rock, Arkansas have received two separate complaints from two women saying a man harassed them about sucking their toes. 83-year-old Ruth Harris was sitting down in front of her apartment when a man came up to her and said he liked her feet. He took off one of her shoes and started sucking on her toes. After that, he asked Harris if he could kiss her, but she said, "No, you're crazy." So it's okay for him to suck her toes, but not okay to kiss her on the lips. I usually say no to kissing after a guy sucks on my feet, but that's because I have athlete's foot.

Even more recently, another woman was approached by a man who continued to stare at her and say, "I love your toes. They are long and beautiful." After that he admitted to having a foot fetish and told her, "your toes are long and succulent and I want to suck them." Apparently, this lady has long toes so it sounds to me like she might be an ostrich. The woman described the man as wearing a t-shirt, blue jeans, flip flops, and having "messed up toes."

Police are linking these two cases together with a similar criminal in the 90s who was named the Toe Suck Fairy. I don't think they should call him that because it makes it sound like women are putting their lost toes under their pillows for him. There are more appropriate names like Toe Vaccuum or Footloose. Anyway, the Toe Suck Fairy went to jail for pretending to be a podiatrist in a clothing store and a massage therapist in a Wal-Mart. 

There's nothing wrong with having a foot fetish. However, there is something wrong with these victims. Since when has there ever been a podiatrist in a clothing store? Or a massage therapist in a Wal-Mart? The minute someone asked me if they wanted to rub my feet at Ross, I'm going to be a furious when I find out that he's the one who had the happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment