Sep 8, 2011

One Tequila, Sue Tequila: Betheny Frankel Sued For False Advertising

Reneta Bonar is suing Betheny Frankel and Beam Global Spirits for the Skinnygirl Margarita recipe because it makes false statements about its health claims. Bonar is suing Frankel and the company for $5 million and demands a change in its advertising. I don't know what the $5 million is for, but not even I spend that much money on alcohol. Beam Global Spirits say the lawsuit is pointless and believe the Skinnygirl Margarita "meets the highest quality standards." Frankel wrote on her website that the cocktail follows the FDA regulations, which is why it continues to sell. She says, "We would not sell anything I personally don't drink. I'm a natural foods chef and health is a top priority for me and my family." Health is also a top priority for me, which is why I drink so much. I don't understand why this Bonar bitch is so mad. I'd hate to break it to her, but alcohol isn't known for it's health benefits. I'm assuming she's pissed off because she's been knockin' back these Skinnygirls and she's still a big o' fat ass. Newsflash: you're probably a fat ass because you missed the gym from being too hungover.

Picture: Zimbio

No comments:

Post a Comment