Sep 27, 2011

Battle of Sucker Hill: Jonah Hill and Matt Morrison in a Feud

Jonah Hill had an interview on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and declared a feud with Matthew Morrison after telling the story about Morrison laughing at Hill at a party. Hill expressed that he is ready to go down with Morrison and joked, "I'd like to see him sing his way out of this one." More recently, Morrison had an interview on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and accepted Hill's offer saying, "I can sing my way out it, I can dance my way out of it... Be very afraid. No one messes with anyone from musical theater. This just got real." Obviously Morrison hasn't been watching his own show Glee because that show taught me that everyone  messes with everyone in musical theater. However, Hill is pretty stupid, too. How am I supposed to take him seriously after seeing him in a movie where his knee was another girl's tampon? No, thank you.

Photo: Us Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment