Sep 20, 2011

Give It A Try-Mester; Beyonce Says Being Pregnant Is Fun.

Beynoce Knowles is just having the time of her life with this new baby inside her oven. She revealed to CNN UK that she is 'having so much fun, it has been the most fun time now that it has been announced," and adds that "It was really difficult to conceal. But now ... I can be proud and excited about it, I'm having so much fun shopping -- it's great!" Not only that, but she's been wearing all these fancy outfits that pregnant woman don't usually wear. Among them are a very low cut black sequin top, leather shorts, and bikinis.

This is so stupid. Being pregnant is not supposed to be fun. I haven't even been pregnant, but I've already had a couple of bad experiences. The first time I thought I had a miscarriage when blue caca came out of me after masturbating to the smurfs movie. It turns out I just had a little too much Alize the night before. The second time, I was worried that I could be pregnant after I found out about that pregnant man. I'm happy to say I haven't had a scare since thanks to Yaz, but I have still had these uncontrollable cravings for Sour Patch kids and Hot Pockets.

Also, it must suck to be Solange Knowles, which is the sister that nobody talks about. She already has a 5-year-old kid and it took Beyonce getting pregnant for me to find out about him. Maybe it's just me.

Photo: Pop 2 It

No comments:

Post a Comment