Sep 8, 2011

Hitch Hiker's Dumb: Attempted Carjacker Gets A Ride To The Police Station

A man in Kansas City, Missouri was arrested for trying to carjack a woman by jumping on the hood of her car. Apparently, Dionette Price, the attempted carjacker, had a loaded gun on him and threatened the woman, Rayna Garret, that he would "blow her head off" if she didn't continue driving. Garret came up with the bright idea of driving to the police station. Talk about thinking outside the box. When she arrived to the station, she ran into a garage where Price jumped off of the car and abandoned the scene. Garret told police and officers found him at a bus stop. I'm assuming he was looking for another ride. I think Price's first mistake is that he decided to jump on the hood of the car. I'm not a convicted felon or anything, but if I really wanted to borrow someone's car, I'd take my mom's keys without asking. His second mistake is obviously that he was caught at a bus stop. I don't know if he was trying to call it a night or if he was trying to remake the movie Speed starring Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves.

Photo: Daily Dumbass

Photo: 

No comments:

Post a Comment