Sep 11, 2011

Wild Support: Salma Hayek's Husband Talks About Child Support

Before he married Salma Hayek in 2009, Francois-Henri Pinault had a child with some lady in 2006. The kid is now 4 years old and the mother claims that he hasn't been making his son apart of his life and hasn't been paying child support. Pinault claims that the kid has been very involved with him and even his family, including his sister Valentina and even Hayek. However, the mother demands $46,000 in child support. This bitch needs to calm down. My mom doesn't even make that in a year and I turned out completely fine. A bit famished at times, but fine, nonetheless. I don't know why she's asking for such a large amount unless she gave birth to an identical twin who came in the form of a mortgage. I want to know what the hell she is doing to support her own son. I hate it when women depend on their ex-husbands for money. Make your own damn money! If my mom depended on my dad for money, I'd probably be missing all my front teeth and dancing for pennies on the 101 freeway exit.

Photo: People

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Cesar! You just revealed how young you are. The other mother is Linda E, a supermodel famous for saying, "I won't get out of bed for less than $10,000 a day." She is not "some lady" she was much bigger as a model than Tyra Banks even back in the day. $46,000 a month is chump change for Pinault should fork it over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote about this story, as well.

    http://impossiblyglamorous.com/2011/07/media-watch-monday-salma-hayek-pwned-by-linda-evanelista/#more-1301

    ReplyDelete