Mar 13, 2012

What A Doll: Couple Obsessed With Collecting Sex Dolls

There's a show on TLC called "My Crazy Obsession" and this week they showed a couple who has an obsession with collecting sex dolls. The husband claims that they are for display only, saying, “To me it’s purely a collection. I’ve never made love or had sex with a doll at all---that’s not what I do.” The wife didn't have any comments, so I'm going to take that as a "Yes, I'm having sex with the dolls." Their collection is apparently worth over $150,000. The amount of money they spent on their silicone doll collection is about the same amount of money they could've spent on silicone breast implants for the wife so she can finally get some attention from her husband. They've collected over 240 dolls and have a strange way of storing them, too. The husband says, "We put some of them in coffins, because it’s a nice secure box to put them in." Somebody should put him in a coffin. I don't understand the point of purchasing a sex doll if your not having sex with it. That's like tipping a stripper just to tell her that her nipples really brings out her eyes.

Source:Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment