Mar 15, 2012

Takin' Some 'Chuters: Four Daredevils Bass Jump Skyscraper To Avoid Bar Bill

Police in Melbourne, Australia are looking for four men who ditched a bar bill by parachuting 800 feet from the Rialto building. Not only did they have the parachutes hidden under their business suits, but they also had a get away car waiting for them at the bottom when they landed. This is ridiculous. Doesn't anybody dine and dash anymore? The owner of the restaurant said the four daredevils each ordered a Negroni, locked the balcony doors behind them, and jumped off. He also added, "They had cameras on their helmets so I'm sure we'll all see it on YouTube soon. I hope they are caught - they need to pay their bill." I hope they don't get caught. As much as I'd hate to admit it, these four guys pulled off a pretty cool stunt. However, I still think it's stupid. I would never risk my life for a drink. I would actually risk my life for 17 drinks.

Source: WTF News

No comments:

Post a Comment