Aug 30, 2010

Cry Me A River: Joan Rivers Complains About 'Dancing With the Stars'

Joan Rivers loves to bitch. She is the host of some fashion show where she bitches about how bad people look. She's always getting plastic surgery on her 90-year-old face, so I'm assuming she bitches about that all day, too. Now she's bitching about how she wants to compete with Dancing With the Stars but ABC hasn't given her an invitation. "They've never asked me, so they can go f--k themselves!" What a way to win them over... However, she says she doesn't want to do it because she thinks she's good at dancing. I couldn't agree more. "I would do it for the exercise," she said. "Making yourself dance everyday for six hours a day I think would be so great." I don't think you need ABC to get some exercise. Here's an idea: take some ecstasy and attend an after-hours club. I hear the moon is opening a new one. She should go check it out.

Photo: Gambling 911

No comments:

Post a Comment