Apr 17, 2012

There's a hotel in France that allows residents to live the life of a hamster. Residents can check into the hotel, which offers cages as room, haystacks as beds, and a human-sized running wheel. For food, the guests can eat organic hamster grains and get down on their hands and knees to sip water from a spout. The owner of the hotel says the purpose is to help people fulfill a lifelong dream. "The hamster in the world of children is that little cuddly animal. Often, the adults who come here have wanted or did have hamsters when they were small." I would never want to be a hamster. I've never wanted nor had one as a pet when I was younger so I find this hotel to be absolutely ridiculous. The only thing that I'd want to do as a hamster is shit little round balls all over my room so i can later throw them at people who piss me off or don't give me what I want. However, I have had a dog when I was younger and I guess I am trying to be a dog now that I'm older. I just can't stop being a bitch.

Photo: Telegraph

No comments:

Post a Comment