Oct 26, 2010

Under the Influence: Jon Stewart Voted 'Most Influential Man'

Askmen.com did a poll asking who the most influential man is and listed the top 49. Honestly, I don't think anyone is more deserving of #1 than Jon Stewart, except for Nelly since he's black and we all know I love black men. But I think it's fine that Stewart made #1 since most men don't look at black rappers the way I do. However, one black rapper who I think doesn't deserve a spot is Kanye West, who got #5. Whoever is influenced by Mr. West might want to reevaluate their priorities. I'm glad Stephen Colbert made the list, but I definitely think he deserves a spot higher than #11. Maybe #10.5. My chocolate president, Barack Obama, made #21, which I'm very surprised because I had a feeling there would be a lot of dumb men who wouldn't vote him on the list and put other stupid men, such as Allen Iverson or Madonna. My favorite man on the list is Steve Slater. He's the guy who gave a fat middle finger to Jet Blue when he decided to leave the plane after saying 'enough is enough, girlfriend!' He made the #48 spot. I'm sure you're all wondering who made last place and I have to say no one deserves this spot more than Russell Brand because I'm sure AskMen.com ran out of male celebrities to put on the list.

Photo: News Real Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment