Oct 21, 2010

Tru Blood: "I Love New York 2" Contestant Sentenced For Murder Charges

Do you guys remember that guy on VH1's "I Love New York 2" who was nicknamed 'Milliown'? Me either. You think I would because he's black, but I guess I wasn't watching the show. I was probably too busy maintaining my self-respect. Well the guy's real name is Jamal Rashead Trulove and after hearing that, I'm not going to lie, he sounds a little bit hotter. Anywho, he apparently has been sentenced for murdering some fool in Sunnyvale, CA. If you don't know where that is, it's about an hour south of San Francisco. Not only does he sound like my type, but he was under my brown little nose and probably under the sights of my brown little eye, too. The only reason why police confirmed Trulove as the killer was because an eyewitness recognized him on the TV show. Trulove shot his victim 3 times in the back and 6 times in the head. I climaxed after reading that part of the report but was disappointed to find out that the shooting involved a gun.

Photo: E! Online

1 comment:

  1. he's cute too. that sucks. and it's SunnyVale homegirl!

    ReplyDelete