Oct 11, 2010

Screamo: David Arquette and Courtney Cox Separate [oh no...]

Everybody's crying about the separation between Courteney Cox and David Arquette. I go on Twitter today and it's all over my news feed. Even OK! magazine found out about it so obviously it got everywhere. To be honest, I don't see what the big frickin' deal is. First of all, I hate when people get all happy over celebrity couples and get all sad when they break up. Second, I don't think anyone really cared that the two got together in the first place so I don't know why everyone's making a big deal now. They released a stupid statement about their divorce and I'm just going to copy and paste because I didn't feel like reading all of it nor do I want to paraphrase it. "We have agreed to a trial separation that dates back for some time. The reason for this separation is to better understand ourselves and the qualities we need in a partner and for our marriage, [...] We remain best friends and responsible parents to our daughter and we still love each other deeply. As we go though this process we are determined to use kindness and understanding to get through this together. We are comfortable with the boundaries that we have established for each other during this separation and we hope that our friends, family, fans and the media also show us respect, dignity, understanding and love at this time as well," If you ask me, it sounds like a rehearsed speech. Either way, I don't see the point of a separation. I'd rather get straight to the point and get a divorce so I can have sex with new people already and not feel bad about it. One surprising part about this story is that Arquette has already been getting close with someone while there is no news of Cox [lmao] seeing someone. According to TMZ, Arquette has been getting intimate with Jasmine Waltz who is famous for punching Lindsay Lohan on her birthday. People are getting famous for the stupidest shit these days. I'm disappointed because I thought Cox would be the first one to be seeing someone else, like one of the Jonas brothers or Justin Bieber.

Photo: The Bosh

No comments:

Post a Comment