Jun 15, 2010

Miley Virus: Miley Ain't Tryna Be No Slut

Miley Cyrus has been getting a lot of criticism lately for being to racy for her age. In her latest music video for her single "Can't Be Tamed" she wears a corset and hot pants in one scene and a leotard with thigh high boots in another. Miley tells Associated Press, "What I'm trying to do is make a point with my record and look consistent, in the way my record sounds and the way I dress." I don't really know if Miley is trying to be slutty or not, but if she is, this is definitely a good excuse. If only I were a singer.

Critics say she is too young to be showing that much skin. Caesar says she isn't showing enough. So what if she's showing some skin and dancing on stripper poles? Clearly, Miley isn't trying to be slutty, but she is trying to be a stripper. Everybody went through their sex appeal phase. Britney Spears was all sweet and innocent when she debuted in a school girl outfit and then she started showing off her pink taco to the paparazzi. Christina Aguilera was a girl next door when she was a genie in a bottle and then she decided to get dirrty. Now it's Miley's turn. If she wants to start taking up drugs, flash her lady bits to the paparazzi, or shave her head to pass a drug test then let her. I'm going to need some juicy stories for this shitty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment