Jun 9, 2010

A Little Bit Too Much: Lindsay's SCRAM Detects Alcohol

According to Radar Online and Star, Lindsay Lohan's little SCRAM anklet went off Monday morning around 1 a.m. after attending Katy Perry's MTV movie awards after-party at Las Palmas. However, according to Lindsay Lohan's Twitter account, the device didn't go off at all because Lindsay has "been more than I'm compliance &feeling great." I'm not a very good guesser, but I'm going make a shot in the dark and assume Lindsay meant she's in compliance. She also posted the tweet around 2pm yesterday so it is very likely she wrote that when she woke up. As an alcoholic, I drink at all hours of the day, but I have crashed enough house parties to know that if someone is at a social event at 1 in the morning, they are probably drinking some Jesus Juice, too. 

Believe it or not, I like Lindsay Lohan. I want her to get through this as much as her other 2 fans do. A lot of people aren't giving her the credit she deserves. Things take time and already Lindsay has passed 2 drug tests and when the SCRAM bracelet went off, it only detected "a little bit" of alcohol. Baby steps Lindsay. I know it is hard because I recently quit drinking alcohol. Even more recently, I began drinking alcohol again.

No comments:

Post a Comment