Jun 23, 2010

Probation Celebration: Nicole Richie Parties After Probation Extension



In 2006, Nicole Richie was caught driving under the influence, causing her to drive the wrong way on a freeway in Los Angeles. I would probably know what she is going through if I wasn't too lazy to get my license or learn how to hotwire a car. She was mandated to take alcohol ed classes and her probation was going to be over next month. However, she claims that she wasn't able to finish her classes on time because she was too busy taking care of her two kids, Harlow and Sparrow. I'm guessing if she has a third kid she's going to name it Arrow. I'll be damned if these kids survive middle school. Because she wasn't able to finish her classes on time, the judged ruled that her probation be extended until March of 2011 unless she remains on good behavior. More recently, there's been a small fuss about Nicole attending the Bing party in LA after she just got her probation extended. Some say it's not too bad, but I say she is an idiot. What was she thinking leaving those kids alone with Joel Madden?

Photo: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment