Jun 23, 2010

Tori Swelling: Tori's Old Coworkers Hate Her


In her interview with Ryan Seacrest, Tori says that her old coworkers of 90210 don't talk to her anymore. She says "All my cast members hate me." Hate is a very strong word. I think these people have a lot more time on their hands. Spelling says that they didn't hate her while they filmed the show, but started to hate her after she remarried Dean McDermott. If she thinks that her coworkers didn't hate her during and after the show, then obviously those people are better actors than I thought. Personally, I think she just wants someone to kiss her ass. She's waiting for Tiffany Theissen to come out and say "I don't hate Tori Spelling. I think she's great." Obviously, she'd be getting a little carried away with herself if she said that, but all Tori wants is more publicity for her latest failure Uncharted TerriTORI. What a clever book title.

Photo: Style News

No comments:

Post a Comment