Jun 28, 2010

Holy Shiloh: Angelina Says Shiloh Wants to be a Boy



In her interview with Vanity Fair, Angelina Jolie talks about her kids and their personality traits. She says Maddox is really smart, which she "can take no credit for genetically." She read my mind. She talks about Zahara having a great voice and Knox and Viv being classic boy and girl. She forgets to talk about Pax so he is obviously not the favorite.

When she talks about Shiloh, Angelina says "she likes to dress like a boy. She wants to be a boy. So [her and Brad] had to cut her hair. She likes to wear boys' everything. She thinks she's one of the brothers." That sounds a lot like me when I was 5 years old only I wanted to be a Ariel from The Little Mermaid. I don't know if Shiloh is as gender-confused as I was, but Angelina says she was just like Shiloh when she was younger so we all have something bigger to worry about.

Photo: Pacific Coast News

No comments:

Post a Comment