Jun 15, 2010

Spelling the Truth: Tori Spelling Says She's Not Anorexic

Last year, there were photos released of Tori Spelling looking thinner than usual. I didn't even know she could get any thinner. I guess anything is possible. Lots of blog websites and tabloid magazines spread rumors about Tori having anorexia or an eating disorder. I don't know if she did have an eating disorder or not, but she did look very thin.

In her interview with USA Today, Tori says the reason why she became so thin was because she had the swine flu, stomach pains, migraines and nerve problems. I'm not a doctor, but I don't see how migraines would make someone lose weight. I've been the same size for a long time in my life and I've had many migraines. Actually, I usually call them hangovers.

Tori goes on to say that she's worried about how this negative attention will affect her 2 year old daughter. My guess is, if she isn't able to remember yet, I think she'll be fine. She continues to say she's glad her daughter can't read so she doesn't have to understand what tabloids are saying. Lucky for Tori, she probably shares the same reading level as her daughter.

She finishes off her interview by saying "I'm a role model for a lot of women out there, so I hate that they say these things unwarranted, without any research and facts. I think it's doing a disservice to women out there that look up to any celebrity." I just want to reassure Tori and tell her not to worry because she's probably not a role model for anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment