Jun 2, 2010

Honk if You're Horny: Cameron Diaz Loves Sex

Cameron Diaz is 37 years old and she looks damn good for her age. Her secret to being young, among other things, is having sex. Finally, someone who knows how to speak Caesar. In her interview with the July issue of British Vogue, Diaz says "yes, sex, we need that as human beings. It's healthy, it's natural, it's what we are here to do!" It's no wonder A. Rod has been lookin' pretty good, too. Am I right? Or am I right? I'm just glad Cameron has the decency to admit she's having sex. Unlike Megan Fox who swears she's only had sex with two people. I think I know their names: Left Hand and Right Hand.

Cameron Diaz is waiting for her new film Bad Teacher, where she had the chance to work with an old lover, Justin Timberlake. I heard she insisted on having Justin take on the role as her character's lover. She is not kidding around about having all that sex. She don't waste no time! Apparently, the movie is about a gold digger trying to get money for breast implants. Cameron says, "I'm sure we'll offend everyone with it, which is great." In other words, the movie is a parody of the biography of Kate Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment