Jun 23, 2010

Hooking Up With the Kardashians: Kim and Miles Cuddle



Not too long ago, Kim Kardashian and Reggie Bush separated a while back, which made me a very happy chocolate lover. It's the only Bush I'll ever go down on. Sorry, George. But obviously, I can't compete with someone who's no fat and all ass. Kim has recently moved on to a new football player by the name of Miles Austin and I must say I definitely approve. The two were seen cuddling and having margaritas so they obviously know how to have a good time.

According to Us, "the Kardashians are good luck," says a source. In 2007, Jessica Simpson was made fun of for being a jinx when she dated Tony Romo. I'm guessing if you're a blond that dates a professional athlete, you must be bad luck. Also see: Kendra Wilkinson.

Photo: Us Weekly Magazine;

No comments:

Post a Comment