May 31, 2010

Headed for the Hills: Heidi Leaves Spencer

Heidi Montag's Publicist spoke out to the tabloids not too long ago and confirmed that "it's a separation for now, not a divorce." This very intelligent publicist also said Heidi is "trying to lay low right now" and "hopes people respect her privacy." Obviously, the publicist isn't exactly practicing what it's preaching. Way to respect her privacy. At the same time, if she was really trying to lay low, then maybe she wouldn't have posted on her Twitter account "PS: I am not Heidi Pratt, I am Heidi Montag." If I can offer any advice to Heidi to maintain her privacy, it would be to avoid posting your business on the internet. Thank me later, Heidi.

Heidi is moving in with her best friend, Jennifer Bunney in Malibu where they are going to shoot a new reality TV show. Jennifer tells Radaronline.com “We’re really excited to do girly things and show people who we really are and that we’re really fun, sweet and loyal girls.” I don't speak dumb blond, but I'm guessing it means the show is going to be about a couple of retards going to the beach and having brunch every day. I've never seen The Hills, but every time I see a preview on Mtv, it's either people at the beach or arguing at a restaurant patio. I'd love to actually watch the show, but I think I'm going to be busy for around the next two years.

Heidi also wants to work on her entertainment career. Her publicist says "Heidi is looking to move out due to all the fake bad press that Spencer controls.  She's tired of it and is looking for a place and wants to focus on her acting career." I don't exactly know if Heidi can blame her bad rep for acting on Spencer, but I do know that she cannot blame him for her failure as a singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment