May 25, 2010

Holla Abdul!: Paula Abdul is Coming Back on TV

Paula Abdul found a new job on being a judge on a new show called Got to Dance, which is both good news and bad news. The bad news it that she's coming back on TV, but the good news is I finally have a reason not to watch TV. The show is basically a copycat of the same show that airs in the UK under the same title. Talk about being original. Abdul will play many roles on the show, which include coaching, mentoring, being the lead judge. She says, "I've spent the better part of my life teaching, mentoring, nurturing -- working with so many talented people..." First of all, Randy Jackson, Simon Cowell, and Ryan Seacrest are not that talented. Second, if I ever wanted to be coached by Paula, I'll call her when I get some Vicodin.

No comments:

Post a Comment