May 27, 2010

Get Thin or Die Tryin': 50 Cent Lost 54 Pounds

If you look on his website, Thisis50.com, 50 Cent, aka Curtis Jackson, lost 54 pounds in order to play a role in a movie he wrote called Things Fall Apart. Pay attention Kirstie Alley. He stuck on a diet and exercise program for two months where he only drank liquids and had to walk on the treadmill for 3 hours a day. I don't understand. I'm also on the same diet and I never lose weight. I only drink vodka and I dance for 3 hours at the bar every night.

50 Cent was inspired to write a movie about a football player diagnosed with cancer when his friend died from the disease. But this isn't his only line of work. He's still on his tour with G-Unit and he's working in movies with big names, like Kiefer Sutherland, Chace Crawford, and Chris Klein.

Along with the 54-pound weight loss, 50 cent also removed his tattoos because it took too much time to cover them up during makeup. I'm beginning to lose attraction for him more and more. However, he plans on gaining the weight back and says "I’ve been eating. I’ll be back in shape in no time!" Hey Fiddy, if you want tips on gaining weight quickly, call my homegirl, Oprah.

No comments:

Post a Comment