May 7, 2010

Heidi Montag: She's Going to Explode.

Ever since Heidi Montag underwent her 10 plastic surgery in one day, I haven't heard of one positive thing that's come up from it. If you watch The Hills, which probably has an audience the size of the cast, we all saw Heidi's mother express her disapproval of the procedure. Most of us who graduated high school know the show is probably as fake as Heidi. Aside from that, she also admitted in her interview with On the Air with Ryan Seacrest that she's "very weird about hugging people." I have a feeling people might be weird about hugging her. She also says now that her breasts are bigger, she doesn't go jogging anymore. I think that might be code for "why go jogging when I can get a tummy tuck?" After about 6 months of having gone through the $30,000 procedure, Montag is now admitting to Star that it could have been one of the worst decisions in her life. I want to reassure that it's only the second worst. Trying to become a singer is definitely her first.

In spite of her regret, Life & Style says she's ready to risk her life for more surgery. I don't think she knows that there isn't a surgery that can make your problems go away. Heidi's husband Spencer Pratt says she wants to enlarge her boobs even more. For some reason I feel like that is Spencer's idea. She allegedly wants to record the 2nd procedure and pitch it to a channel, like E! or Oxygen, says an insider. I wouldn't be surprised if the insider is Audrina Patridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment