May 26, 2010

What's New, Pussycat Doll?: Nicole Scherzinger Wins Dancing With the Stars

OK! magazine reports that Nicole Scherzinger along with partner Derek Hough won 1st place in this season's Dancing With the Stars. Frankly, I'm not at all surprised. As soon as I heard she was going to be a contestant, I knew she was going to win. All of the other contestants are talented at other things. Chad Ochocinco and Evan Lysacek are succesful athletes that nobody cares about, Aiden Turner is good at being an actor that no one really knows, and Kate Gosselin is good at being a lousy mother. Nicole is the only person on the lineup who has dancing experiencing. It seems unfair if you ask me. That's like me competing with my 5 year old nephew to see who can sleep with the most people that they will regret in the morning.

According to Us Weekly, Nicole believed she wasn't going to be the winner. That is exactly what every winner says. Some call it modesty, but I call it denial. She even cried when Led Goodman, one of the judge's on the show, said she should be the winner. You know what someone tells me to make me cry? "Last call for alcohol!"

1 comment:

  1. I can't stand that bitch. I knew she was gonna win though.

    ReplyDelete