Jul 6, 2010

What a Hit: George Michael Crashes... Again.

George Michael is apparently a hot mess. Back in 2007, he got his license taken away for obstructing a traffic light and police found him under the influence of a variety of drugs. I think I just made a new friend. Then, last August, Michael crashed his range rover into a 7 ton truck, but he wasn't charged for anything. I'm guessing he can give a hell of a blow job then. This past Sunday, George Michael crashed his car into the front of a store called Snappy Snaps. With a name like that I think the store deserves destruction. Thank you, George Michael. I can't really get mad at this man. If i was responsible enough to get my license I know that I would have been in just as many crashes, if not more, in three years, myself. I'm not old enough to really know who George Michael is, but I know one thing is for sure: he really knows how to party. He also released an apology statement saying "I want to apologize to my fans for screwing up again, and to promise them I'll sort myself out. And to say sorry to everybody else, just for boring them," It's okay, George. I don't think you have fans anymore.

Photo: Eat Sleep Celebrity

No comments:

Post a Comment