Jul 13, 2010

Dirty Business: Store Receives Complaints For Nude Mannequin

In Beatrice, Nebraska, residents are complaining about a nearly almost nude mannequin at a store called Hanna's Treasures, which sounds like a sex shop, if you ask me. The mannequin had on nothing but a pair of pants around its ankles along with a pair of shoes. I've been through the same situation only it involves more alcohol and waking up next to someone very unfortunate-looking. After hearing all of the complaints the store owner, Kevin Kramer, decided to dress the mannequin in a two-piece bikini. Kramer's lawyer, Dustin Garrison, argues, "I think we've all gone into a department store and seen a naked mannequin at one point in our lives." He's right. Why the hell would anyone complain about a naked mannequin? They don't want their kids to see it? If that's the case, I'd like to let them know that if their children haven't seen a naked manneuqin, I'm sure they've seen a naked something. I remember when I was four, I would go to my neighbors house and undress all of her barbie dolls. Lucky for me, she had a Ken doll, too.

Photo: Wold Fitness Notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment