Jul 22, 2010

No, No, No: Simon Gets Sued For Saying Lady Can't Sing


If you watch this video, you will see how idiotic this lady is. She auditions for that British Version of American Idol show and bombs. I don't even know what to say to this lady. Better noises have come out of my mouth when I took a black man home with me after a weekend of heavy drinking and ecstasy pills. Then, she has the nerve to restart the song twice. Restarting the song is a big no-no, not even Whitney Houston can do that anymore with her coked-out voice. The only thing that I can think of that was longer than this lady's audition was her two ten-inch tities.

Now, she wants to sue Simon Cowell for telling her that she's a horrible singer. She makes the claim that the show hires people to deliberately bomb an audition. If this is the case, then she is a lot worse than I thought. If you can't even be hired to bomb an audition, then I don't know what the hell you can be good at. 

Video: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment