Jul 11, 2010

Not So Popular: Khloe Talks About Her Amazon Life

In her interview with OK!, Khloe Kardashian talks about her life with Lamar, her sisters, and her personality. I know, I know. So... exciting... But I had to write a blog about the article to show you how stupid she is. When asked when she took her last vacation, she said it was last April for Kourtney's birthday when they went to Mexico. Uum hello! She only had a show where she took Miami. I understand she was there to take care of her store called Douche, or whatever, but it's fucking Miami. That city is in Spring Break mode all year. When asked what her last chore was that she did, she said it was making her bed. I really wish they could have asked Lamar what his last chore was. I wouldn't be surprised if his answer was "listening to Khloe." When asked when the last time she was mistaken for a celebrity, Khloe shares when she was younger she was told she resembled Mandy Moore. She adds that she took it as a compliment, but hasn't been mistaken for her for years and says "I don't know what that means." Well, I may not be the brightest light in the room, but my guess is that it means you've grown into a 6'50 amazon, which is nothing like Mandy Moore. If I mistook Khloe for any celebrity it would probably be China, that female wrestler. Google her. When asked when the last time she felt starstruck, Khloe tells the story of when she met Stevie Wonder and how he told them how much he loves Lamar. Note: he did not mention loving Khloe.

Photo: Bitten and Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment