Sep 6, 2010

Washington D.C. Cup: Michaele Salahi May Pose For Playboy

There's rumors spreading around about a housewife of Washington D.C., Michaele Salahi, who is preparing for a photo shoot with Playboy later this month. When I heard about this toenail-biting rumor, I knew I had to put this under further investigation. Therefore, I decided to turn to two of my most reliable sources: TMZ and In Touch Weekly. In Touch has an exclusive interview with Salahi where she admitted having interest in plastic surgery. She says, "Definitely. I would love to do a whole lot of Botox and maybe get collagen, too. I also think it would be great to have boobs. I'm a B [cup], so I'd get a C. I'm all for anything you can do to make yourself look and feel better." I think a more appropriate operation would involve a guillotine.


This article naturally sparked a lot of plausible rumors, which is where the tabloids came in. TMZ reported that Salahi is going under the knife for a Playboy photo shoot later this month. How original. I don't know what it is with reality TV stars doing x-rated projects, but you'd think they'd realize by now that it isn't getting them anywhere. The source didn't want TMZ to release their name, but I'm going to guess it was probably Salahi's just-as-much-of-a-fame-whore husband, Tareq Salahi. If they really wanted to make some money, I think they should do what my friend Michael Jackson did and make a movie called This Is It.


Photo: Examiner

No comments:

Post a Comment