Sep 14, 2010

American Idiot: Idol Executives Think Someone Is Downplaying The Show

I feel like nobody wants to be an American Idol judge anymore since people keep leaving and people I've never heard of keep joining. I don't know about you guys but it's been quite a toenail-biting experience waiting for someone to tell me who the newest judge is going to be. According to Popeater, the newest judge on American Idol is going to be... wait for it... Jennifer Lopez. I don't know how they managed to get her on the panel, but I'm assuming it had a lot to do with information on how to be more talented. However, executives of the show believe someone is trying to sabatoge the show, as if Paula Abdul hasn't done enough of that. Executives say someone is deliberately making up stories about how demanding Lopez is. I don't know if anyone is making up these rumors to destroy the show, but what I do know is that Lopez is demanding. One magazine editor who worked with her says, "When we shot her for a cover, her list of demands were crazy. She needed an all white room scented with Jo Malone candles. She insisted on having a banquet of food -- that she never touched -- and even had the nerve to ask for a specific type of private plane." As if that wasn't bad enough, another article says when she performed in Monaco, she had another trying list of demands. It included a helicopter, a speedboat, and a champagne fridge. Now a champagne fridge is totally fine by me, but I don't know why she needs a helicopter and a speedboat. Who the F*** does she think she is? James Bond? The worst on the list, however, was a pair of $3,000 diamond encrusted headphones to drown out the noise of the motor when onboard the motor boat. I don't know who told her that she needs to spend $3,000 to drown out some noise but I'm sure a simple pair of $10 head phones from Wal-Mart would've been fine. I'm sure Marc Anthony uses them to drown out the noise of J.Lo's voice.

Photo: Music Box Mix

No comments:

Post a Comment