Sep 27, 2010

Dozen Make Sense: "Raising Sextuplets" Couple Splits

There's a show on WEtv called raising sextuplets where, you guessed it, a couple raises sextuplets. Talk about a clever title and apparently the father is a hot mess, Mel Gibson status. Bryan Masche, the father of the six little animals, was arrested for raising Cain, which is basically computer hacking so obviously he must have been that one kid who survived middle school with scars and bruises. When the cops came to arrest him, he was also charged with resisting arrest and domestic violence against his wife, Jenny, and her father. My favorite part of the report is when Bryan threatened his father-in-law by saying he was going to "flatten" him. I've never heard of such a threat, but I think it's great. I can imagine Bryan saying this while he pushes back his reading glasses and pulls up his pants to his nipples. Either way, I don't know what is wrong with people these days. Women are pulling kids out of their vagina, 6 to 8 at a time, and putting them under the worst rearing conditions. Kate Gosselin is a complete bitch and Octomom is half-retard. Now you got this couple with a father who is probably Mel Gibson's long-lost twin. This is the reason why I choose not to have kids. I'm doing the world a favor. You're welcome.

Photo: E! Online

No comments:

Post a Comment